Why work at Diversified?
Job satisfaction and work-life balance are the two things most often cited when we ask our teams this very question. We strive to make the work environment at Diversified both challenging and enjoyable, recognising great performance regularly throughout the year, culminating in our stunning Annual Awards Night dinner. But there are many reasons why working at Diversified is a rewarding experience - here are a few that immediately spring to mind:
- Competitive salaries, benefits and entitlements
- Bonus incentives for great performance
- Days off in lieu for weekend work
- Professional, enjoyable working environment with a business casual dress code Monday to Friday
- Flexible understanding for personal appointments, like seeing a Doctor or Dentist
- Comprehensive orientation & induction programs
- Distinct training & development budget, including options for education assistance
- Opportunities for internal advancement and career progression
- Open door policy from the management team
- Plain language, "no surprises" performance management programs
- Regular social functions, including monthly staff drinks, birthday celebrations and a Christmas party
- Opportunities for interstate travel, with no out-of-pocket expenses and up to 4 star accommodation
- Employee referral program, recognising those who care enough to bring the best into our business
- Company commitment to equal opportunities employment, charities and sustainable recycling
- As well as some of the little things that matter ... fresh fruit twice a week and free coffee on the first Friday of the month
Vacancies at Diversified?
The following job openings are available at this time:
Information Systems Support Analyst, Full Time, Melbourne
We have an exciting opportunity for an Information Systems Support Analyst to join a dynamic team working on a wide variety of business improvement initiatives involving systems innovation. Key responsibilities include providing Level 1 support for all core information systems, managing business improvement projects, providing end user training and creating associated documentation, building core information systems reports and liaising with external vendors.
Project Manager - Good Food & Wine, Full Time, Melbourne
Amazing opportunity for a highly organised and experienced Project Manager to join the team and work collaboratively to successfully deliver the Good Food & Wine shows across the country! This is an extremely varied role where you will play an integral part of an incredibly passionate and dynamic team. Key responsibilities include ensuring delivery of sponsorship commitments, developing lasting relationships with venues/key suppliers/talent and talent management, financial management, staff management and on-site delivery responsibilities.
Marketing Executive - Grand Designs Live, Full Time, Melbourne
We're on the lookout for a passionate and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our supportive and vibrant team of marketing professionals and work on this amazing brand! In this role you will be involved with the entire marketing campaign process from end to end and provide suggestions regarding strategic decisions about channels, messages and our approach to market.
Accounts Receivable Officer, Full Time, Melbourne
We are on the lookout for a confident and enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Officer to join our friendly Finance team. This is a varied and busy role and offers a unique difference to most Accounts Receivable roles. As a key member of the AR team you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of shows, providing a high level of customer service to our exhibitors and ultimately working towards the goal of having all shows within your portfolio 100% collected prior to the show taking place. Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable role is required.
Exhibition Sales Executives, Full time, Melbourne
We are always lookig for highly motivated and passionate sales professionals to join our growing business. In this highly sought after role you will be responsible for selling space and sponsorship to exhibitors nationally, account management and lead generation. If you are interested in joining the fast paced and exciting world of exhibitions and you have demonstrated experience in B2B sales, account management or media sales then we would love to hear from you.
We think working at Diversified is one of the best opportunities in Australia. If you would like to join our team, please call our Recruitment Manager, Hilary Ellis on 03 9261 4607 or email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com